Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bananas

You may already know, but Season Two of The Rachel Zoe Project airs August 24th!!


“Glamour has guided me through my entire life...Glamour is all encompassing. It could be a hotel room and when you walk in, it’s a glamorous room. It could be a woman who is 85 years old and is dressed so simply and so chic. It’s a state of mind rather than a specific thing. If you go at your life with this glamour approach to it, everything comes together a little bit more. There’s no real definition, but you can apply glamour to every area of your life. It’s a word with a bit of a fantasy element that reminds me of when I was young and all the women around me who were so glamorous.” - Rachel Zoe

This picture of Rachel comes from its respective Elle interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment