Everyday I am reminded of the fact that blogging just keeps getting exponentially better and better...and here's one example of why. Brandi from Not Your Average Ordinary just presented me with an award! Thank you, Brandi! I am so excited to participate by sharing 7 things about myself, posting a song and some things that make me smile, then tagging seven more bloggers to do the same.
1. I lived and worked in San Francisco for three years after college and the city owns my heart
2. I have a genuine fear of ghosts and the supernatural. One of my best friends and I think we saw one in Yosemite when we were kids, but we will never know if this creepy lady was really a ghost.
3. One of my other best friends and I share the exact same birthday, so celebrating our birthdays is that much more fun
4. My first job was at a mom and pop cookie bakery called Terri's Chocolate Chippery and I ate at least four cookies a shift
5. I can play one song on the keyboard: Simon and Garfunkel's "Scarborough Fair"
6. I am currently taking a journalism course and we are reading Writer's Digest: Handbook of Magazine Article Writing, Second Edition by Michelle Ruberg. I recommend this one for anyone interested in the subject!
7. I come from a family of farmers
Song: My friend, Danielle, introduced me to Coconut Records' "The Summer" here.
Things that make me smile:
-family and friends
-sourdough toast with butter
Seven Bloggers I love:
1. Marisa's A Work of Love
2. Marta's Les Paradis Artificiels
3. Mary Jo's Trust Your Style
4. Elie's Papel
5. For a Kardashian fix: Monica Rose
6. Shannon's Happiness Is...