Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Workspace

I've always enjoyed decorating my room, but I've never been very particular about the process. After making the move back home, I wanted to have a refreshed space and add some new inspiration. I'm focusing on my desk area at the moment and like the idea of having a "workspace." So, far I've updated my cork board with a new collage and bought a Live What Your Love print after seeing it displayed in my friend's apartment. Here's my workspace inspiration:

( found here.)

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're going to have a beautiful space. I love your inspiration photos, you always have such a good eye Dyan!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic inspiration. Will you please post photos when you finish? I always love seeing how people create their workspaces. Totally appeals to my organization love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mary Jo..you are so kind =)

    Brandi, I will definitely try to post photos...I might be shy since it might be hard to live up to my inspiration, but I will do my best! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love both of these. i want a very clean white space too... but with a grey wall... oh, and a strip of black board paint so i can write notes on the wall... just like a little kid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see your desk when it's complete. Although it's never complete right, always changing around one thing or another, but that's part of the fun of creating your own space.

    ReplyDelete