Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Stiletto Glam Magazine + Internship

I'm just going to jump right in with some good news...

Stiletto Glam's spring issue is here! I've been interning with the magazine for a few months now and it's been an amazing experience to learn about what is involved in making a magazine issue. A little bit about what's inside and some features I was able to contribute on:

Our cover artist, Sequoia Emanuelle, is an extremely talented photographer and clothing designer. My old roommate and I were fortunate enough to help at one of her shows in San Francisco! A memory of a lifetime..

A spread of Spring things!



And, a roundup piece by me on none other than fashion blogging!


Also, Mary Jo from Trust Your Style has a feature on her work! I don't have photos of her feature, but it's a great piece.

If anyone wants to see the entire issue, it's free digitally here.

12 comments:

  1. That's so awesome you have a piece in there! I'm going to have to read more. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great piece... love the spread. congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Love those pages. Thanks for the digital copy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! A HUGE congrats to you!

    xoxo

    www.awonderingstar.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big congrats for you! I have to check out this magazine, look so stunning!

    Cheers: Evi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm, you just made my day with your comment. I am going to check the place out on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cool! I really like those images on the cover. How long are you interning for? Congratulations on your work, wow, you're gonna have such a brilliant future!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome work on this! I just checked it out online. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fantastic for you! I'm about to take a look...

    (I see those awesome United Nude pumps!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dyan, I've been meaning to stop by and thank you--I'm pretty sure you're the one who recommended me, am I right? I think the magazine turned out so well and it was great to be part of it! Sounds like it's been a great experience for you too, which is wonderful. Congrats!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, wow - looks amazing!!
    Seems like a fantastic internship...so happy for you :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marta, I am interning until June =)

    Mary Jo, that was me!

    ReplyDelete