Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summa Summa Time

Despite the fact that I love foggy, dewy, drizzly days like today, I am getting excited for summer and it's just around the corner. This will be the first summer in about three years where I won't have to bring a jacket out a night or dress in layers because the bay area frigid winds come fast in the afternoon. Some things I'm excited for: summer birthdays, hopefully a trip to SF, spending time with family and friends. One of my best friends is back in town while she studies for the bar exam (yikes), but hopefully we'll squeeze in lots of fun things.

Anything in particular you're excited for?





4 comments:

  1. yayyyy let's do lunch again if that "hopeful" sf visit becomes a reality!! and the ice cream looks delish - reminds me of strawberry gelato in north beach, yums!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ice cream is making me hungry, and right before my trip to the market--uh oh. Truly a beautiful photo! Hope you have a great long weekend Dyan!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yummy yummy...reminds me of the yummy yogurt treat I had today...I wouldnt mind another one right now.

    Twila
    blog.twilasvintageclothing.com
    www.twilasvintageclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for long weekend getaways and that ice cream cone!!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete