Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oktoberfest 2010

This weekend I went to an Oktoberfest party hosted by my friend on her family farm. The ambiance was so beyond...multiple fire pits, candles, torches, a dj and therefore lots of dancing, sausage and sauerkraut and an endless supply of beer (naturally). All of this surrounded by acres and acres of open space, flowers, and crops. The highlight: my friend and her family brew and bottle their own beer. They are called Tres Brujas and I sampled their latest brew called La Furia Roja Red Ale.

Oktoberfest 2010


4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous event! There's nothing like home brewed beer -- I don't drink it but I love how people make it (my boyfriend and his brother being among those people). I always forget about Oktoberfest happenings. I think Halloween gets in my way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun. I like nite parties lighted up by candles or dim lights. Reminds me of christmas carolings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so beautiful! Homemade beer is absolutely to die for, I bet you had a wonderful time with your friends :)

    p.s my computer died this weekend so there went my new camera :( {for now}. Hope you're having a great week!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. somehow i didnt g to anyting oktoberfest related events... this looks pretty neat!

    ReplyDelete