Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Covet Garden

I'm really enjoying this new to me magazine, Covet Garden, and this issue is fab because a) I love the cover succulent shot b) love how featured home of Dennis brings the outside in with plants aplenty.

"Covet Garden takes a peek into the homes and lives of some of the city’s most interesting people—spaces that have not been styled by interior decorators and that above all else reflect the passions and interests of those who live there. We hope our stories and our subjects will also inspire you with uncommon and attainable ideas. "

4 comments:

  1. oooh, very cool! i had never heard of this periodical before!

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, cuteness! I have this magazine bookmarked but I haven't had a chance to look through it yet. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover! Dyan I really think you should start a succulent business, or at least style plants for a living! {side business?} I would be your first customer!

    xo Mary Jo

    p.s. yes there is a memory card in my camera but i'm wondering if it will only work with another same camera. Well I can find out soon enough when I get my new one -- yay for that at least! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary Jo, I love that life plan of styling plants or having a little garden shop...something to think about :).

    I'll cross my fingers that your memory card works on the new camera!

    ReplyDelete