Tuesday, November 30, 2010

An Ode to Blogging

I started this blog awhile ago to catalog things I like, pictures, fashion, and things of that nature. After blogging for some time now, I'm not sure that I have really found my blogging rhythm since I post irregularly and sometimes still don't know what direction I want it to take. With that said, I've come to realize over the last few weeks that what started out as a random hobby has turned into more of a way of life. I really enjoy finding inspiration every morning as I start my day and getting to peer into the lives and inspirations of others via their blogs. Just wanted to share the blog love.

13 comments:

  1. Well said!

    p.s. is that you holding the feather? I love that nail color!

    xoxo,
    Karina
    Dreaming of Palm Trees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is me! I'm not sure what the nail polish is called bc I borrowed it from my aunt...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am right there with you, this place is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. And love your fabulous blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogging has become a way of life for me too. Crazy how it evolves, huh. I can't imagine my life without my blog now! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogging does become a big part of life. But I've made friends through it, so it feels like I'm just catching up with people I know. I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am right there with u!! at first i wanted to just post once a week and document my life and my journey in photography, sewing, crafts! but my blog has become... a HUGE part of my life now!! and i love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. well said!!! love this post.

    p.s. I blogged about YOU today on the blog -- you've been wiggled!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. sending blog love back at you girlie!!!! you rock and look forward to see more from ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always love stopping by to see your inspirations, I don't think you even realize Dyan that how perfect and unique your blog is because it's so you! I love the blog world too, it never fails to make me feel happy.

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's okay. If you ever find out the name of the polish, let me know! I think you and I might have similar skin tones! :)

    xoxo,
    Dreaming of Palm Trees

    ReplyDelete