Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

I haven't properly said goodbye to 2010 because change makes me feel weird, but it's a time for renewal and I am getting on board by making some resolutions so that the new year has some sort of framework.

It is the first week of 2011 and it couldn't have started in a more exhilarating way: Just got back from a two day adventure helping Mary Jo prep and photograph a shoot for her new clothing line's lookbook. Today: driving up to the Bay Area.



Image Credit: Lisa Rupp of That's Happy

4 comments:

  1. her own clothing line?! awesome! let us know where we can find it when it's up. have fun in the bay area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dyan, that's so wildly exciting. Lucky you!! And this desktop calendar is so cute. I had one up, but I think I'll change it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a safe trip!. so great working with you yesterday.
    love,
    katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this calendar. I just made it my desktop image. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete