Thursday, January 27, 2011

eShakti Update

Good morning, world. As you might recall, I recently did a product review for eShakti and today I have some good news. Our friends at eShakti are offering a 20% discount for you. Here are the details:

- Promotion code: WHIMSY2011
- Valid until Feb. 28th, 2011


Untitled
image credit: eShakti

If you're not already familiar with the brand, eShakti offers a customization option where the style of the item can be altered (sleeve, neckline, length, etc. can all be altered). And, they offer a full array of sizes (0-26W) to fit any body type. In addition to these points, they make really cute clothes like these Valentine themed frocks.

Happy Friday!


2 comments:

  1. That's really cool...I'm going to check them out. I always wanted a discount code in my name haha! Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic..They have such a beautiful dresses:) Thanks,sweetie and have a fun weekend
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete