Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Post About Ilissa's Style

My friend, Ilissa, happens to have impeccable and unique style. So, when we were spending some quality bestie time together this weekend in the Bay Area, we had a little photoshoot. One of my favorite aspects of her style is that she includes a lot of vintage, like the hot pink oxfords and gold scarf, and is the only person I know that wears a top hat. Yes, a top hat. Ilissa is a grad student who is very dedicated to helping others through work in the nonprofit sector and manages to achieve great things while looking really fab. Without further ado, here's a little tribute to Ilissa's style.
















16 comments:

  1. ohhh i LOVE her vintage style!! i could sure use a lot more vintage in my wardrobe! she is super cute and fashionable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DYAN! I love this so so so much. Ilissa looks gorgeous and I love how her style comes out so perfectly in all these outfits. Now I want to see you in some of your key pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really does have such an amazing sense of style. Her personality just shines through. I'm so glad you two did this little photoshoot while you were in the area -- I'm sure you both had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO adorable!! i adore the 2nd to last outfit.

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the 14th pic down, where she is by the trees. Your friend has great style and I love how confident she looks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those pink flats! I'm a sucker for cute flats. :)

    xoxo,
    Dreaming of Palm Trees

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's really cute, and she can pull off the top hat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Dyan! I love your shots and that color-blocked yoke mini dress is adorable! Hope you had fun, you must be pretty tired from a week on the go!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. The scarf, the belt the great pink shoes... great accessories girl!!

    Happy Monday! xo

    Oh, and have you checked out my $75 EmersonMade GIVEAWAY yet??

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, she IS stylish! how much fun would it be to raid her closet?! or at least hire her to be your personal buyer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She has rad style! The gold scarf and pink shoes rock!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great style!

    http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. She definitely has amazing style. Love her shorts/lace boots outfit! xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's super adorable! And I love that she wears a top hat, not too many can pull it off but she obviously has the confidence to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dying over that belt and those pink shoes! Great style!

    ReplyDelete