Thursday, March 24, 2011

Rodarte

It feels like winter right now, but I'm still overdosing on all things spring. More spring inspiration: Rodarte and their "seventies suburbia" color palette. Another thing I want to explore: mixing prints in one outfit like the plaid/print number in the top left shot. I have some things in mind that I never wear and have been saving them for what feels like forever, so maybe it's time to try and style them in new ways, Rodarte ways.


Untitled

Untitled2
(images from style.com)


spotted here at fieldguided.

7 comments:

  1. It really is so seventies suburbia. I couldn't pull any of these looks off but I love the inspiration. All that's missing is a giant rally of some sort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, a very 70s palette, I love that green dress.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those ladies, so smart and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never realized that 70's suburbia had such a distinct palette...but it completely captures the 70's colors so I guess it does. What a gorgeous collection...rather sophisticated for suburbia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see what you come up with. I think it takes a very special person to mix plaid with polka dots, but if anyone can you can! Hope your weekend was a good one!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so in love with this line! Especially that dress. What a fun way to mix up a wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That top left combination is perfection! It makes me want to revisit my wardrobe, too...

    ReplyDelete