Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring!

I haphazardly pruned roses last month and luckily didn't do too bad of a job because I got my first blooms of the season. It's here: the first rose. Today is all about cats and dogs and spring cleaning. I love the transition between seasons and this one was a powerful one with a supermoon and all. I'm really into the spring vibe - feeling the sense of renewal, starting afresh, and maybe working on some healthful springtime resolutions like giving up soda or something.

Happy Spring!

2 comments:

  1. oh it's so beautiful!! i'm so happy spring is here. although today is feeling a lot more like winter. it will feel like spring soon enough though, and i can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Spring, Dyan! Here's to lots of fresh starts for us both!

    ReplyDelete