Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sunny Day







The sun came out for the first time in a few days (that was a long stretch of gloom by southern california standards) and I had a friend in town. Bonus. This meant driving along the pch taking in point mugu's majestic beauty, dinner in santa monica and more beach strolling was all happening. Driving on the pch is one of my favorite things thanks to a friend who taught me at a young age that burning gas to relieve stress is not a bad thing. I don't do it often because I feel guilty and don't want to hurt the environment, but I do find it enjoyable from time to time.

4 comments:

  1. That is my favorite stretch on the way to Santa Barbara! So great that you got a chance to enjoy a bit of the pretty after-rain weather! And that sandwich with fries looks delish! It's making me hungry just looking at it!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that really looks like spring to me. I'm so glad you finally got a dose of sun up there and that you were able to enjoy it! I need to make more drives along the coast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE strolling santa monica, it's such a beautiful place!!

    ReplyDelete