Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Shoes



I've been really good at spring cleaning, but I've also been sprucing up my wardrobe with a few new items like the pants in a previous post and these shoes that I ordered through Need Supply. I want to invest in some quality pieces that will come with me through many seasons and years and I think I achieved that with these recent purchases. You can't go wrong with simple black pants and these ankle booties that can be worn during spring with shorts and pants in the cooler months.

Are you going through a wardrobe spruce up too? What key pieces have you invested in?

6 comments:

  1. The shoes are really cute. I need to spruce up my wardrobe but I haven't begun yet. Tomorrow, though, I'll be in LA (a last minute decision) and I'm getting myself a black dress and some lipstick.

    If you're free tomorrow, email me and maybe we can try to meet up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! happy Friday!

    http://design-elements-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i say new shoes necessitate full-body outfit shots...! oh yeah and i asked on my blog if you had recs for what to see/do in "the real napa"

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute booties! hope carmel was amazingggg. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look really cute Dyan, I'm sure that you will have them for a long time! Would love to see more shots of them. I need to start sprucing up asap!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I received a week ago my kind of style "oxfords" from topshop!
    love these!

    http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete