Monday, July 11, 2011

Sunday Funday




Sunday funday in Malibu (I mean "the bu") at Leo Carrillo with Marisa and Jorge. Love me some quality time with good friends talking about garden projects, blogging, general catching up. Then we went to the Malibu Mart for a bite to eat and there we saw a Pressed Juicery truck that I remember reading about here on LA in Bloom. So, we topped off the day with a healthy boost. I went with Greens 2 because it had the most veggies that I feel my body is deprived of.

Happy new week!

8 comments:

  1. sounds like the perfect sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so perfectly suited for a Summer Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds so fun! we were at the beach saturday, but down in santa monica. it was amazing to just sit by the ocean and soak in the sun. i need to find that pressed juicery truck - it sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. now when i see cool pictures of socal, i think to myself, "and dyan and I will do that, and that..." loves it! keep up the awesome life!

    also, "happy new week" is such a great sentiment. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Bu was the perfect setting for a catch up date with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The 'bu? Love it! SO did you like the juice?

    ReplyDelete
  8. natalie, the juice was goooood and healthy!

    ReplyDelete