Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Holidays!

image credit: the makers // by jennifer causey


I can't let the holidays go by without so much as a peep here.

These weeks are shaping up to be just as the holidays should - festive and busy, full of excitement and anticipation, taking vitamin C daily so I can stay in top form for all the socializing that takes place. Not going to lie, I got anxious going into the holidays because this time of year means I have almost all of my best friends coming back into town all at the same time which is amazing, but I just wasn't sure how it would all work out between our own family engagements and events and wanting to get together with each other. The good news is that I worry for nothing. Holiday reunions are planned and things just fall into place. I also got to clean my grandma's today in preparation for Christmas day at her house. Sure, it's a chore, but it was a reminder that being back home means I can participate and contribute and help out around here.

Happy holidays you guys!



6 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fantastic holiday season, Dyan! I lucked out and was able to get my boss to approve my working from NJ for the next week -- it'll give me the chance to see friends who are in the area briefly too. But what a busy week ahead! Enjoy it, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about being anxious but it always seems to come together.. I felt the same way.. Hope you had an amazing Christmas... Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete