Friday, January 6, 2012

This Reunion

Here's one last holiday dream day. It was a long awaited reunion with Ilissa, Marisa and Jorge. This was my San Francisco family and I was really looking forward to being together again. I even had a cold, but forgot about it because who cares when you're having this much fun. It was right after Christmas day and we went to Santa Barbara for a full day of activities starting with wine tasting.


Cute shoes and totes..


Next stop: the beach. Marisa and Jorge got their new camera and we had fun making a photo op at every turn.


A warm winter glow.



After dinner at Freebirds, reminiscing about UCSB, and shopping downtown, there was one last stop: the mission!

santa barbara mission

The more I think about this day, the more I can't help but feel nostalgic. There was a time in life where I lived with my best friend and only a short walk from Marisa and Jorge. Life can change fast. We are getting older and jobs get serious and you never know where a serious job can take someone. Closer? Farther? Who knows. I will stop myself before I get too emo. That's why we have epic reunions. Keep these memories coming.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE these photos.
    happy new year miss dyan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this day goes down in history. Reunion.

    looooove!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really cute tote and the mission is lovely - happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy 2012 my dear... love all those pretty sites around California!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you've been having fun. It's so hard when friends/life causes you to move apart, but at least you're still all in touch and get together--that's the very next best thing to freezing time!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete