Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Winter Sun

IMG_2757

Winter, weather, sun, and light - all things on my mind lately. This might be my new favorite season to feel the sun. It's warm and soft, not harsh like other months. When I think of this particular winter, I think of lots of time spent in the sun. I think I've been to the beach about four times more or less in the last couple months and that's a lot for winter or any time of year for that matter. I hope to log more quality winter sun time while I can.

6 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful. It's full Summer around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter has always been my favorite season to go to the beach. There's something so much more raw about the environment then, with so few people around. I think you captured the light perfectly right in this photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. winter at the beach, i love this. a whole new way to experience the beach.

      Delete
  3. sometimes when i get home early from work because of an early start- I just love feeling the sun on my body. Winter sun, chilly air=something we don't get very often. Let's wrap our scarves to that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "let's wrap our scarves to that!" love this!

      Delete
  4. i love those winter days in california... how i miss living there!

    ReplyDelete