Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Garden Ambition

Finally, the season I've been counting down the weeks to is here: spring! It's the official garden season. No more of this fake winter spring. It's the real deal now. The rain we've been having has been nourishing for my growing beauties. Despite many garden mishaps, I'm still determined to make it happen this year. I have high hopes mostly because I have a garden teammate now (my mom). It used to be my solo project, but she's actively involved now and it's just easier that way.



4 comments:

  1. Dyan in Bloom! I love that your mom is your partner in crime, it really is easier having a gardening partner. Can't wait to hear more about your planting adventures. You're a brave one for working with flowers-I'm still sticking to succulents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. succulents! i haven't actually incorporated many succulents in my gardening despite how much i like them when i see them. i can't wait to see your succulent garden soon! :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your gardening this season! I'm hoping to construct a raised bed/portable planter box this weekend. Already bought the plants so they need a place to live!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the gardening well wishes :) building a raised bed/planter box sounds like an exciting spring gardening venture! hoping you post some pics!

      Delete