Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bodega Bay

Untitled

While I often complain about the cold, I always love a good foggy adventure...
Untitled

Walks through the marshland and the mist...
Untitled

This particular trail was the "bird walk."
Untitled

Fun fact I learned upon arrival: "The Birds" was filmed here!
Untitled

Untitled

The views from the Bodega Head Trail were wild...
bodega


Untitled

So blustery and cold, but worth it...

The highlight of my food experience: Terrapin Creek.
Untitled

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. The fog in Bodega Bay is so beautiful and calming, it's like it should be there, so it's ok. We went there on part of a camping in California adventure, but I thought it was going to be our sunny beach destination : ) I can't wait to hear more about this trip, long overdue for a catch up.

    ReplyDelete