Monday, November 19, 2012

Day Trip to Solvang

My friend, Ilissa, and I were dead set on having a day trip this weekend as we were craving quaint town strolling with some nature. The weather was bad, but we didn't let it stop us. We chose Solvang even though we know it's old people town, but Danish pastries are tasty and it's just fun to stroll through a small town drinking tea. Even though I live in this area code, I never make it out here because normally if I'm going north, I'm just going to Santa Barbara. We stopped by a miniature pony farm (the highlight of my day) and made it up to Mission Santa Ines too. This day reminded me that there's so much to do around here and hopefully next time we can do hiking around Lake Cachuma and go wine tasting.

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

6 comments:

  1. So happy to see those smiles and sounds like a perfect relaxing day trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dyan! glad to see a new post from you! :) the miniature ponies are super cute. is it bad that i think it's funny that a chain link fence is enough to keep them penned in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i didn't think of that! it really is a small fence, you're right.

      Delete
  3. hi sweetest.
    what a beautiful day! you always capture the moment so perfect.
    love,
    katie

    ReplyDelete