Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year's Trip

Before I fully get into 2013 mode, I'm still reminiscing about my new year's trip to San Francisco. With all my extra days off, it made sense to have one last trip up north. Even though we rang in the new year in the quietest way possible (watching North by Northwest and eating food), the trip itself was a way to go out with a bang. So much socializing, and eating and coffee drinking and pub crawling, city romping and downtown ice skating, and long walks from the Mission up to Japantown.

Happy New Year!

Untitled
(passing by a community garden in Hayes Valley)

Untitled
(coffee at Heath and Smitten Ice cream)

Untitled
(windows at Heath)

Untitled
(florals at Mission Pie)

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect trip for the year to end, and the year to begin. I want to hear all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, let's catch up soon and swap new year's trip stories! (i saw your pics on instagram :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had a great trip to San Fran! When I saw those garden photos, I instantly knew where you were - some very good friends of mine live right by there.
    Happy 2013, gorgeous! I have a feeling there are many wonderful things coming your way this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, brandi! this will be a great year for you too! i know it. :)

    ReplyDelete